Reloop RMX-22i 2 Channel DJ Mixer
Reloop RMX-22i 2 Channel DJ MixerDetails
The Reloop RMX-22i 2 Channel DJ Mixer is a compact yet powerful 2+1 channel digital mixer designed with the iPad DJ in mind. It features a split input for connecting an iPad, Android tablet or any other stereo device using the supplied DJ splitter cable, along with a host of effects including white noise, high- and low-pass filters, bit crusher, and both classic and "Isolator" 3-band EQ modes, providing everything you need to create professional-sounding mixes.
Product Ref: 58175View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Smart Tablet Split Connection
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone directly into your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-22i. The supplied iPad split cable can divide the audio signal into two separate mono channels or deliver one stereo output. This connection method means DJ apps with split-cue function (like DJAY by Algoriddim) can be utlisied, as can the stereo output from production or sampler apps.
Instant Sound Colour Effects
The RMX-22i has four high-quality digital Sound Colour effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want. The mixer also features a 3-band EQ section that can be easily set to 'Kill' (isolator mode) or 'Classic', to suit any individual mixing style.
Multiple Connection Possibilities
With a total of eight inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analogue or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
Flexible Fader Section
The line- and cross-fader curves are adjustable on the mixer surface, so smooth mixes and hard cuts can be carried out quickly and changed mid-routine. In addition to curve adjustment, the cross-fader and line-faders can be set to auto-start or crossover-reverse to suit the needs of your performance.
The RMX-22i's high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivalled performance at a very appealing price.
- 2 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Colour Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line- & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ
- 2 headphones outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 8 inputs (2x phono, 5x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 5 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 254 x 104 x 355 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.