Samson S Zone 4 Channel Zone Mixer
Samson S Zone 4 Channel Zone MixerDetails
Control up to four zones of audio with the Samson S-Zone - a compact, single-rack space unit.
Product Ref: 39113View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson S-Zone features 2 balanced mic and 4 balanced aux/line inputs. Assign any of the four inputs to any of the four zones at the push of a button with the front panel control section. The front panel layout also has independent 2-band equalization, input and output volume controls, and an on board speaker for selectable zone monitoring.
- 4 Channel / 4 zone stereo mixer
- 2 Mic/Stereo Line inputs with ducking
- 2 Stereo CD/Line inputs
- On board Speaker and Headphone monitoring
- Euroblock output connectors
- Remote Volume Control
- Input Connections
- 2 x 1/4" TRS phono Main Input (rear panel)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS phono Master Inject (front panel)
- 4 x 1/4" TRS phono Auxiliary Input (per channel, front panel)
- Output Connectors:
- 4 x 1/4" TRS phono Headphone Outputs (front panel)
- 8 x 1/4" TRS phono Headphone Outputs (rear panel)
- 2 x 1/4" TRS phono Link Output (rear panel)
- Response: 10Hz to 32kHz, +0/-3dB
- Maximum Output Level: 140 mW at 32 ohms, 385 mW at 66 ohms
- Function Controls:
- 4 x Volume
- Bass rotary control
- 1 x Input rotary control
- 2 x Switches per channel (illuminated)
- Distortion (THD): 0.008% typical @ +4dB, 1 kHz
- Noise: >90dB, unweighted 22Hz to 22kHz
- Display: 5 x 8 Segment LED (30 to Clip)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.