Samson Servo 120A Power Amp
Samson Servo 120A Power AmpDetails
Ideal for powering near field monitors or a headphone amplifier, the Servo 120 gives you "reference-class" audio performance and reliability in a compact package.
Product Ref: 6689View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for powering near field monitors or a headphone amplifier, the Servo 120 gives you "reference-class" audio performance and reliability in a compact package. A perfect fit for recording, live sound and home theater situations, the 120's bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability and quiet performance. A headphone jack with a speaker-disable switch lets you work through late night mixing sessions without disturbing anyone.
Compact, easily-installed 1-space stereo power amp for project recording and live use.
60 watts per channel into 4 ohms (stereo)
120 watts into 8 ohms (mono bridge mode).
20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response.
Circuitry protection against overheating and overcurrent.
Front panel features: Protection LED, headphone jack, speaker on/off switch and 3-color LED level meters.
Electronically balanced 1/4" TRS inputs.
Unbalanced RCA inputs.
Push-spring terminal outputs.
Independent left / right input level controls with 41 detents.
Convection-cooled (no fan) provides quiet performance in critical applications.
Torroidal transformer power supply.
All-steel chassis with lightweight anodized aluminium heat sink and titanium finish.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.