Sennheiser E602 MKII Kick Drum / Bass Mic
Sennheiser E602 MKII Kick Drum / Bass MicDetails
The Sennheiser E602 MKII is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments. More than 40 percent lighter than its predecessor, the E602 features a more robust, lightweight aluminium housing which allows for greater stability, ideal for both live and recording applications.
Product Ref: 9078View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sennheiser E602 MKII Kick Drum / Bass Microphone provides smooth, deep and clear reproduction of bass instruments with its shock-mounted capsule that offers fast attack, coupled with an extended low-frequency response. The rugged, lightweight aluminium body houses a hum-compensating coil to help eliminate electrical interference.
The E602 MKII is ideal for use on the most problematic bass signal sources, and its frequency independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals. Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produces an ultra smooth pre-shaped signal enabling the microphone to be used without corrective EQing.
The lightweight kick drum / bass microphone can be mounted on any style of mic stand and on long boom arms without droop, yet is strong, hard wearing and will deliver excellent quality reproduction again and again. Achieve smooth and natural bass sounds along with punchy attack with this fantastically affordable microphone.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Dimensions: ø 60 x 153 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 318 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
What's in the box?
- 1 e 602-II
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.