Sennheiser e902 Dynamic Cardioid Bass Instrument Microphone
Sennheiser e902 Dynamic Cardioid Bass Instrument MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser E902 is a dynamic cardioid microphone designed specifically for use with bass drums, kick drums, bass guitar amps and tuba. The bass instrument microphone features an optimized frequency response offers a pronounced dampening of the mid-range and an accentuated emphasis of the high end and bass, with a rugged metal housing that meets the hardest of demands during travelling and live gigs.
Product Ref: 36014View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sennheiser e902 produces clear, yet grainy sound with a full body and precise kick that effortlessly asserts itself in a band context, ideal for bass instruments. The built-in hum compensation coil suppresses hum and low frequency noise, along with the cardioid polar pattern that effectively reduces feedback by minimizing off-axis and residual noise. This dynamic microphone is capable of handling high sound pressure levels with an exceptionally clean and clear pickup, great for both live and studio applications.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e902 Microphone
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- Dynamic microphone
- Very precise and defined reproduction of bass instruments
- Sophisticated frequency design, expanded bass range
- Fast transient response
- Rugged construction
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 60 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight: 440 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 0,2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.