Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus HeadphonesDetails
The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones have been redesigned, featuring the iconic split headband with a single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for convenient single-sided listening. With a frequency response of 16Hz to 22kHz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 headphones are ideal for any monitoring application; whether broadcasting, live recording, in the DJ booth or just travelling from venue to venue. The HD 25 Plus headphones also include a handy storage pouch, a second set of soft velour ear pads as well as both straight and coiled cables.
Product Ref: 67844View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
For Professional Monitoring
The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus headphones are the precise duplicate of the renowned HD 25s, however they come complete with further accessories and two cables. The closed back design helps to erase interference and background noise, making these headphones ideal for professional monitoring and mixing. The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Headphones are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and they have very high sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils.
Lightweight and Durable
As well as offering exceptional audio quality and performance, the Sennheiser HD25 Plus' also features a very robust design, ideal for prolonged use. The low weight of the HD25 Plus' also allows you to use these headphones for hours of monitoring and mixing without fatigue. The closed-back ear cups on the HD25 Plus' are designed for professional monitoring purposes, reigning in any unwanted background noise for a quality audio reproduction. The headphones are also designed to offer optimal comfort even when used for prolonged periods of time.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Colour: Black
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion:
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter: 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft ear pads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m straight cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.