Shure GLXD6 Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver
Shure GLXD6 Wireless Guitar Pedal ReceiverDetails
The Shure GLXD6UK Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver is a reliable and convenient receiver for Shure digital wireless systems, designed to easily mount to any standard guitar pedal board. Featuring Shure's innovative LINKFREQ Auto Frequency Management system along with an onboard instrument tuner function, the Shure GLXD6UK receiver is perfect for guitarists who want the freedom to move around on stage.
Product Ref: 64822View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please Note: The Shure GLXD6UK receiver requires no license to use, as it operates in the globally license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
The Shure GLXD6UK Wireless Guitar Pedal Receiver features the LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management system, greatly improving signal stability. This system works by continuously scanning the available frequency spectrum and automatically selecting the best open channel, with no audio interruption. Combined with its true diversity operation, which compares and selects the strongest signal from the device's two independent antennae, this system ensures that the receiver always delivers consistent, crystal-clear audio.
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
The GLXD6UK features Shure's proprietary Lithium Ion batteries, which provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. These batteries can be charged using a variety of car, wall or USB chargers (sold separately).
- 3 hour charge: Up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge: Up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge: Up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge: Up to 1.5 hours use
Integrated Tuner Function
In addition to its function as a wireless receiver, the Shure GLXD6UK features an integrated guitar tuner function, making this the perfect addition to your pedal board setup. Selected by using the convenient footswitch, the tuner function enables both strobe and meter tuning via a highly visible LED display. The device also features modes to set the audio output to either Live or Mute when the tuner is engaged.
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Power Supply: PS23 (sold separately)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 95 x 133 mm
- Weight: 504 g
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Power Requirements: 9 to 15 V DC (negative ground), 250 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output: Impedance balanced
- Impedance 6.35 mm (1/4") output: 100 Ω (50 &Omega, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kΩ load): +8.5 dBV
- Receiver Antenna Input:
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Maximum Input Level: -20 dBm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.