Soundcraft FX16ii 16 Channel Mixer with Effects
Soundcraft FX16ii 16 Channel Mixer with EffectsDetails
A while ago Soundcraft launched the Spirit FX16 which immediately became popular with its 16 direct outputs and built-in effects unit in wide ranging applications.
10 years later Soundcraft has given the FX16 an overhaul bringing it in line with the Soundcraft Professional range using the latest 24-bit, digital Lexicon effects processor and creating the Soundcraft FX16ii.
Product Ref: 13823View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Soundcraft FX16ii mixer uses the same AudioDNA® processor featured in many of the Digitech® and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
The Soundcraft FX16ii offers a combination of powerful live and recording features; each channel has a Direct Output which is individually switch-able pre or post fader to enable use with 16-track recording systems. The Lexicon effects work just as well in the live as well as the recording environment with a tap tempo function, 3 parameter controls, user effects settings store ability, effects clip LED and 32 powerful and editable effects to choose from.
The use of the latest PCB surface mount technology means that the Soundcraft FX16ii fits all of these features into a rugged, compact frame which can be optionally rack-mounted into a 10U space via Soundcraft FX16ii's rotating connector pod which allows cables to be connected conveniently behind the rack and save rack space.
- Live Sound: Bands, Small Venues, Clubs, Conferences, Schools, Houses of Worship
- Studio Recording: Digital/Analogue Multi-tracking (8 or 16 track), Small/Home Studios, Pre-/Post-Production.
- 26 inputs
- 16 mono microphone channels.
- 4 stereo returns
- 4-bus architecture, with sub-group routable to mix
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo
- 3 FX parameter adjust rotaries
- User FX settings store function
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually switch-able for pre-post-fade operation
- Inserts on all mono channels
- Inserts on stereo mix output
- Classic Soundcraft 3-band EQ with swept mid-band
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter
- Dual global +48V phantom power split channels 1-8 and 9-16
- Channel Mute control
- 10-segment tri-coloured metering
- Two sub-group outputs
- Separate mono sum output
- Integral universal power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.