SubZero SZFP0208 8" Passive PA Speaker
SubZero SZFP0208 8" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The SubZero 200W 8" Passive PA Speaker delivers a wide range and natural resonance, with an ultra-linear frequency range of 60Hz-20KHz, harnessed in a rock solid high impact polypropylene construction cabinet. With flexible input options, and an included Yoke Bracket for installation, this speaker represents fantastic value for money.
Product Ref: 36924View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Versatile & Powerful Speaker Unit
The SubZero 200W 8" Passive PA Speaker is a high powered pro-speaker, with wide-range, low distortion, high sensitivity and non-mechanical resonance. Its Low Frequency 8" driver and a Polyethermide diaphragm tweeter help achieve its impressive frequency range.
High Quality Drivers for Clear Sound Reproduction
The SZFP0208 is equipped with a custom made Low Frequency 8" Woofer for lower frequencies, matched with a Titanium Diaphragm High Frequency Compression Speaker for high frequencies, and a 3KHz Crossover, ensuring crystal clear sound reproduction, whatever the situation. With 2 sets of inputs, these are truly versatile passive speakers.
Hard Wearing Cabinet For Installation or Transport
The SubZero 200W 8" Passive PA Speaker is is enclosed in a high impact polymer cabinet, injection moulded shaping, which is both high intensity and light weight. The speaker features a detachable set bracket handle for ease of transportation and permanent installation uses, as well as angling the speaker on its side to be used as a floor monitor.
- Peak Power: 200W @ 8 Ω
- Rated Power: 100W RMS @ 8 Ω
- Frequency Range: 60Hz-20KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1m): 93dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3KHz
- LF Driver: Heavy Duty 8" Woofer
- HF Driver: PEI Diaphragm Tweeter
- Maximum SPL: 119dB
- Input Connectors: 1 x Stereo Binding Post 1 x Jack
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 410 X 230 X 280 mm
- Net Weight: 7 kg
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.