TC Helicon Voicelive 3 Extreme
TC Helicon Voicelive 3 ExtremeDetails
Product Ref: 57880View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Ultimate FX Unit for Vocalists
With a mind-blowing vocal FX path featuring 11 independent effects blocks, over 180 different pre-programmed styles and more than 250 factory presets right out of the box (and more available for free download), VoiceLive 3 Extreme represents the absolute pinnacle of singers' technology and is the perfect partner for your voice.
Professional Guitar Amp Tones and Effects
Partnered with the legendary guitar FX manufacturer TC Electronic the VoiceLive Extreme incorporates some of the most popular sounds from their TonePrint pedals like Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, Corona Chorus, and Vortex Flanger. Add that to the huge array of tone classics such as Wah, Octave, Tremolo and Drive and you've got an unbeatable piece of guitar road-kit.
Loop and Develop Full Songs On the Fly
Featuring 4 times the storage of VoiceLive 3, the VoiceLive 3 Extreme enables you to store every loop snippet or idea you have, allowing you to experiment with real-time song creation and exciting loop jams right until you drop. The smart LoopAssist and metronome functions help you to make tighter loops effortlessly and auto-expand allowing for different loop lengths. Hours of looping time and infinite overdubs let you create entire album collections of songs and store them for instant recall.
What makes VoiceLive 3 Extreme an incredibly flexible performance system is the dedicated stereo vocal and stereo guitar amp outputs. Send your guitar sound directly to your favourite amp completely independent of the vocal output. On top of dedicated stereo PA and Guitar outputs, you get separate monitor and headphone mix outputs, with a monitor mix input. Also included are two control inputs for expression pedals or Switch-3/Switch-6.
Total Performance Control
VoiceLive 3 Extreme is designed to empower you in performance, giving you easy access to presets and sounds while providing complete customization of footswitch functions and deep edit control. The "layer" button allows you to switch between the Vocal, Guitar or Looper/ Backing track control layers. Each layer gives you instant access to layer-specific functions via the footswitches, with the LCD display showing a clear view of which footswitch controls what effect.
- Comprehensive vocal and guitar looper and effects pedal
- 4 x Internal memory of VoiceLive 3 with USB import/export of loops
- Backing-track import with fully synchronized FX automation and recall per preset
- Performance Recorder allows live 24-bit audio recording to a USB flash drive
- Professional vocal and guitar FX paths
- Next generation vocal harmony processing, effects and tonality
- Built in guitar stomp boxes and amp tones
- Fully configurable output for unlimited live capabilities
- 3-Phase looping for advanced song creation on the fly
- Up to 100 audio backing tracks can be loaded via standard USB drive
- MP3 and 16/24-bit WAV import formats supported
- 250+ factory presets, with on board storage for 500 presets in total
- Download and manage more presets via the free VoiceSupport app
- Microphone/Line: 1 x XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- Guitar (In): 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Guitar (Thru): 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Aux: 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- Monitor: 1 x XLR (In), 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Voice: 1 x XLR (Left/Mono), 1 x XLR (Right/Dry)
- Guitar: 2 x 1/4" Jack (L/R)
- Headphone: 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- Footswitch: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Expression: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- MIDI: In/Out 5-Pin DIN
- USB: 1 x USB Type A (Flash Drive), 1 x USB Mini-A (Computer)
- Power: 1 x 12V DC
- Vocal Effects: Doubling, Harmony, Echo, Reverb, HardTune, Flanger, Synth, Chopper, Choir and more
- Guitar Effects: Talkbox, Chopper, Bass, Wah, Compressor, Drive and TonePrint FX Styles
- Pedal Buttons: Preset Up/Down, Looper, Step, uMod, Hit, Delay, Double/Comp, Reverb, Harmony/Drive
- Screen: LCD
- Buttons: Genre, Setup, Store, Vocal, Guitar, Looper, Home, Favourite (Left/Right)
- Rotary Controls: 4 x Edit, 1 x Multi-Function Transport
- Factory Presets: 250+
- Total Preset Space: 500
- Loadable Backing Tracks: Up to 100
- Supported Import Formats: MP3, 16/24-Bit WAV
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.