Yamaha DXR12 PA Speaker Bundle
Yamaha DXR12 PA Speaker BundleDetails
Product Ref: 36104View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reliable Quality With Outstanding Sound Pressure Level
Whether providing simple vocal/instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or as part of a PA system - the DXR12 delivers without compromising sound quality and power. All DXR Series loudspeakers are equipped with highly efficient Class-D amplifiers that were optimally designed to match the DXR's HF and LF transducers. These high-performance amplifiers deliver the highest sound output in their class with 1100W of power, producing an impressive SPL of up to 133dB. They also provide very fast attack and superior transient response, which greatly contribute to DXR Series incredible audio performance.
The integrated onboard mixer can handle up to three simultaneous inputs. It accepts both Mic and Line level input, giving you the flexibility to connect to a variety of sources from microphones to line level instruments and portable audio devices. When in MIC position, a HPF is automatically activated to roll off unwanted low frequency.
The DXR's enclosure is moulded in rugged, non-resonant ABS designed to dampen down vibrations caused by high output levels, producing less distortion and superior sonic quality. The road-tested enclosures are equipped with heavy-duty steel grilles and ergonomic, gripped aluminum handles that greatly improve durability and portability.
"These little speakers can deliver a big punch if asked to do so, and what's so impressive about them is their ability to play it cool or hot, gentle or aggressive, depending on the material. They're ideal for portable playback, great for vocals and the larger DXR15 is well able to handle band PA duty without using subs. -Mike Crofts, Sound on Sound
- Precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent dynamic control
- Impressive 132dB SPL
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- High-efficiency 1100W Class-D amplifier
- Intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer
- Carefully selected components
- Durable enclosure
- Symmetrical housing design
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Multiple rigging points
- Speaker Type: 12" 2-way, Bi-Amp Powered Speaker, Bass-Reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90° V 60°
- LF: 12" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- HF: 1.4" Compression Driver, Ferrite Magnet
- Crossover: FIR-X Tuning (Linear Phase FIR Filter)
- Output Power: Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level: 132dB SPL
- Input 1: XLR-3-31 x1
- Input 2: Phone x2
- Input 3: RCA PIN x 2
- Thru: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel With Input 1)
- Link Out: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, Monitor, Off
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying And Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits For M10 x 18mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm With 2-way Features (0° or 7°)
- Height: 601 mm
- Width: 362 mm
- Depth: 350 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.