Yamaha DXR8 PA Speaker Bundle
Yamaha DXR8 PA Speaker BundleDetails
The Yamaha DXR8 is the most compact of the DXR Series speakers featuring an 8" mid woofer and 1.4" high frequency horn, delivering an extremely high quality audio output with 700 Watts RMS of power.
Product Ref: 39760View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha DXR8 offers clear and accurate audio reproduction with power and warmth.
Bi-amplification provides optimum frequency separation and dynamic headroom, whilst built in signal processing ensures clarity at all times and helps protect the speaker against any unexpected signal spikes or overloading.
The DXR8 is equipped with tone contour controls making it versatile for any situation. RCA, jack and XLR inputs allow connection directly from a microphone, mixer, laptop computer or mobile phone. Three M8 bolt mounting points make the DXR8 an ideal choice for flying or as part of an installation.
- Speaker type: 8" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 57Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- LF: Diameter: 8" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power:
- Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W)
- Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors:
- INPUT1: XLR-3-31 x1
- INPUT2: Phone x2
- INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1)
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH / MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Width: 280mm (11")
- Height: 458mm (18")
- Depth: 280mm (11")
To see further specifications of the Yamaha DXR8 active PA speaker please download the PDF from the link below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.