Yamaha EMX2 500w Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX2 500w Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX2 combines a mixer and amplifier for an extremely user-friendly product. Built primarily for first time users, the EMX2 condenses the essentials of sound engineering into one portable device. The four stereo inputs make it a great device for singer-songwriters, small bands or public speaking performances. Yamaha have built the EMX2 for anyone looking for an affordable and portable gig companion.
Product Ref: 66455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small Size, Big Possibilities
There are many environments where having masses of equipment is not feasible or necessary. The EMX2’s small size and multiple functions means it is great for use in office spaces, chapels, karaoke nights and gigs. The four channels makes it ideal for microphones and there are two ¼’’ instrument cable inputs for versatility. The master EQ features the SPEECH setting, so you can tailor the sound to suit a speaking performance at the touch of a button. The AUX inputs mean you can play audio from an MP3 or computer, which is perfect for pubs and small venues.
A Good Performance Every Time
Yamaha have equipped the EMX2 with plenty of features to keep your performances dynamic. There are four types of reverb: Hall, Room, Plate, and Echo. These keep your sound atmospheric and textured, eliminating the need for extra equipment. The Feedback Suppressor is a one button solution to all the spontaneous feedback issues that occur at venues. The 1 knob EQ has specific settings designed for speech, music, and bass boosting. This supplies an easy and quick way of making your sound great.
- Height: 147 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Weight: 4.2 KG
- Mains Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Mono Inputs: 4
- Stereo Inputs: 3
- Outputs: Speakers [L, R] Monitor Out [L, R] Subwoofer Out
- Bus: 1 Stereo, 1 Effect
- DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 Programs, MASTER EQ (Speech to Music), Feedback Suppressor
- Maximum Output Power at 4Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006): 250 W + 250 W
- Maximum Output Power at 8Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W
Input Channel Function:
- Pad: 26 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- EQ High: 8kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Low: 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB
- Input to Speakers: +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Input to Speakers: 0.2 at 13.8W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 at 23.2W (1kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: 0.05 at +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz), 0.009 at +20 dBu (1kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Input to Speakers -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz) Input to Monitor Out -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB (1kHz)
- Load Protection: DC- Fault
- Amplifier Protection: Overheat Protection, Over Current Protection
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.