Aston Microphones Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Aston Microphones Spirit Multi-Pattern Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Aston Spirit Condenser Microphone is a high-performing condenser microphone versatile enough to use with most instruments although it excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics for a natural and transparent recording. A switch on the mic body allows you to select from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns and choose one that best suits your setting. The Aston Spirit utilises a hand selected 1'' gold evaporated capsule teamed with high-end transformer balanced circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors.
Product Ref: 66220View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Wave Form Mesh Head
The Aston Spirit has a signature mesh head that delivers unprecedented protection for your microphone's capsule. The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage at all. It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artefacts from your recordings.
Built In Pop Filter
This condenser mic has a mesh knit pop filter built-n to protect against any unwanted plosives. It also shields against multiple wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation making this microphone ideal in critically sensitive electronic applications. This completely encapsulating, single piece, mesh cage is stainless steel, so it won’t rust with use and can even be removed and washed.
Custom Moulded End Caps
The end caps with integrated XLR and stand adaptor are unique to this mic. Use the built-in, interchangeable thread adapter mounts the mic directly to a stand.
Custom Finished Chassis
Part of the beauty of the Aston Spirit is the custom finish of each chassis, with each one individually tumbled for up to 4 hours to give it a very hard-wearing finish. To perfect the look, each microphone is then separately engraved with Aston's brand mantra 'The art of performance'.
- Wave-form mesh head provides shock absorption to protect the capsule
- Built-in pop filter utilises the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct microphone stand mounting
- 2mm solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB - market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging, no unnecessary frills just well designed, reusable and recyclable packaging
- Superbly balanced mix of discrete an integrated electronic circuitry
- Harmonised circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias
- Polar pattern switch allows you to select from Omni, Cardioid and Figure-of-Eight patterns
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±3 dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kOhm: 23.7mW/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB A-Weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL)
Polar Pattern: Switchable
- Pad Switches: -20 dB/-10 dB/0 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Dimensions: 174.5mm x 54mm (Length x Width)
- Weight: 547g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.