View Full Description
Wave Form Mesh Head
The Aston Spirit has a signature mesh head that delivers unprecedented protection for your microphone's capsule. The shock resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage at all. It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artefacts from your recordings.
Built In Pop Filter
This condenser mic has a mesh knit pop filter built-n to protect against any unwanted plosives. It also shields against multiple wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation making this microphone ideal in critically sensitive electronic applications. This completely encapsulating, single piece, mesh cage is stainless steel, so it won’t rust with use and can even be removed and washed.
Custom Moulded End Caps
The end caps with integrated XLR and stand adaptor are unique to this mic. Use the built-in, interchangeable thread adapter mounts the mic directly to a stand.
Custom Finished Chassis
Part of the beauty of the Aston Spirit is the custom finish of each chassis, with each one individually tumbled for up to 4 hours to give it a very hard-wearing finish. To perfect the look, each microphone is then separately engraved with Aston's brand mantra 'The art of performance'.
"I ******* LOVE these mics!", Noel Gallagher, after using the Aston Spirit for his vocals on the High Flying Birds album.
- Wave-form mesh head provides shock absorption to protect the capsule
- Built-in pop filter utilises the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct microphone stand mounting
- 2mm solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB - market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging, no unnecessary frills just well designed, reusable and recyclable packaging
- Superbly balanced mix of discrete an integrated electronic circuitry
- Harmonised circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to capsule voltage bias
- Polar pattern switch allows you to select from Omni, Cardioid and Figure-of-Eight patterns
Transducer Type: Condenser
Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±3 dB)
Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kOhm: 23.7mW/Pa
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB A-Weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL)
Polar Pattern: Switchable
Pad Switches: -20 dB/-10 dB/0 dB
Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
Dimensions: 174.5mm x 54mm (Length x Width)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.