Behringer S16 Digital Stagebox
Behringer S16 Digital StageboxDetails
Product Ref: 32928View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The S16 has been developed to be easily integrated as part of a complete X32 system. Two S16s can be used in conjunction via the built-in AES50 ports, providing up to 32 mic/line inputs and 16 balanced outputs. Also included in the S16 is 2 optical ADAT sockets for connecting channels 1 - 8 and 9 - 16 to outboard devices plus a USB Port for system updated via your computer. Also featured is a MIDI I/O for lighting system and outboard midi controllers.
This unit was designed to be used in conjunction with the X32 digital mixing console but Behringer has catered for other popular mixing boards with the AES50 networking capability. This is a vital feature when it comes to connecting outboard mixing consoles and different setups. As an example, if you require an analog board, you can join together a couple of S16s and ADA8200S to create a powerful, lightweight 16 x 16 digital snake.
P-16 Personal Monitoring System Integration
The Powerplay P-16 system is designed to provide a seamless, affordable solution to giving artists control over what they want to hear. The S16 lets you connect directly to the Powerplay P-16 unit, giving the artist their own control over their overall sound, letting you work in conjunction with the artist to achieve the perfect combination between the engineers and the artists needs. The system is fast and easy to set-up delivering user friendly functionality whilst not compromising on audio quality.
Durable And Portable
The S16's exceptional versatility only compliments the design and functionality, with an array of professional audio components all housed in a durable, lightweight steel frame. The all-steel 2U chassis is fully rack-mountable for added convenience, fitting into any studio rack with ease.
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 personal monitoring system
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading additional S16, SD16 or SD8 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays for signal control on stage
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Phones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between BEHRINGER X32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- "Built like a tank" yet compact, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.