MXL FR-310 Hot Shoe Shotgun Video/Camera Microphone
MXL FR-310 Hot Shoe Shotgun Video/Camera MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 26278View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
The MXL FR-310 Hot Shoe Shotgun Video/Camera Microphone is a professional video microphone ideal for use with video recorders and cameras. The Supercardioid polar pattern helps to reduce sound pickup from the rear of the microphone whilst offering enhanced pickup from in front.
Crisp, Balanced Audio
The MXL FR-310 Hot Shoe Shotgun Video/Camera Microphone features three gain settings so that you can select the perfect amount of gain for your recording scenario, whether it be close up or long range recording. An integrated bass roll of switch also allows you to quickly yet effectively reduce unwanted bass and other low frequency sounds from your recordings to allow for clearer highs and mids if desired. An included windshield also helps to block wind noise so keep your audio crisp and tidy.
- Three-position gain switch
- Bass roll-off (high-pass filter)
- Standard hot shoe mount
- Up to 500 hours per AAA battery
- Integrated foam windscreen
- Transducer: 10mm Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Power Requirements: 1.5V AAA Battery
- Bass Roll-Off: -6dB/Octave at 150Hz
- Gain: -5dB, 0dB, +5dB
- Output Connector: 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini TRS
- Output Signal: Mono
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.