MXL Genesis-HE Heritage Edition Tube Microphone
MXL Genesis-HE Heritage Edition Tube MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 55263View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rich, Vintage Sound
The Vintage Mullard 12AT7 tube within the Genesis-HE gives the microphone a rich, vintage tone; delivering clean highs, warm mids and tight, punchy low-end. This ensures the highest quality audio reproduction possible, with the Mogami cable included for exceptional audio fidelity. These two components combine to deliver a penetrating vocal sound that cuts through the mix and stays above the other tracks, minimising the need for post processing and equalisation.
- 2009 winner of Pro Audio Review's Excellence Award
- Vocal mic that gives singers a rich vintage sound
- Vintage Mullard 12AT7 tube that gives classic tonality
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the other tracks
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Includes: Pop shield, shock mount, power supply, cleaning cloth and XLR cables
- Type: Tube condenser mic (Mullard 12AT7)
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule size: 32mm/1.26 in
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation: Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD: 130 dB/140 dB (0dB, -10 dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.