Mackie CR5-BT Bluetooth Monitor Speaker, Pair
Mackie CR5-BT Bluetooth Monitor Speaker, PairDetails
The Mackie CR5-BT Multimedia Monitors are designed for multimedia playback applications, delivering ultimate flexibility for media creators and music lovers alike. Featuring 50 watts peak power output and premium-quality transducers, CR monitors ensure pristine and accurate sound that is perfect for any scenario while the custom-tuned rear ports produce smooth and even bass extension. With Mackie's Creative Reference monitors, you get professional sound reproduction and features in a compact desk-friendly design - perfect for work, play and everything in between.
Product Ref: 69288View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Convenient and Flexible Connectivity
Mackie's CR series delivers some extremely convenient features such as a front panel aux input that is perfect for connecting your smartphone or tablet, as well as a headphone output and volume knob that doubles as an on/off switch too. Also included is a left/right speaker placement switch on the rear panel that lets you decide which side of your setup has the volume control. Complete with Bluetooth connectivity, now you can simply pair your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device and instantly stream audio for comparative listening or simple music enjoyment.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Stream music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device
- Professional-grade components for optimal sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 5'' polypropylene-coated woofer
- 0.75'' ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (60Hz - 20kHz)
- Convenient front panel volume knob and lit power ring
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front panel of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone output audio-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (Bluetooth, 1/4'', 1/8'', RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports ensure smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included acoustic isolation pads minimize bass build-up and provide up/down tilt adjustment
- 1/8'' to stereo RCA cable included for connecting computer output to speakers
- Includes a speaker-to-speaker cable
- Amplifier Power Output: 50 Watts Peak / 28 Watts RMS
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Low Frequency Driver: 5'' Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 0.75'' Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak Per Pair: 103 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Inputs: Balanced/Unbalanced 1/4'' TRS, Unbalanced RCA, 1/8'' TRS
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced Bridging, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Output: 1/8'' Stereo Headphone
- Bluetooth Protocol: 3.0
- Cabinet Construction: Rectangular Solid MDF
- Port Configuration: Custom-Tuned Rear Port Tube
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Dimensions: 259mm x 175mm x 229mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.8kg (Pair)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.