Numark Laptop Stand Pro
Numark Laptop Stand ProDetails
The Numark Laptop Stand is the DJ's computer-elevation station. Every performer who uses a laptop, including DJs with Total Control, Stealth Control, Omni Control, MixMeister Control or NS7; producers working with an MPC or other production controller; and cutting-edge home studios can appreciate this laptop stand.
Product Ref: 15196View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Numark's Laptop Stand Pro is your computer-elevation station. If you're a DJ, producer, remix artist, or any other type of musician that uses a computer live, this is the stand for you. Laptop Stand Pro is designed for live performance, balancing solid, secure construction with a portable, collapsible, low-weight design. Rubber pads on the top and bottom of Laptop Stand Pro ensure that a your computer is secure and will stay in position, even during high-intensity performances. LAPTOP STAND PRO is designed for quick assembly and disassembly, and comes with a zippered, protective case for easy transport. For studio use, Laptop Stand Pro is ready to be wall-mounted with predrilled mounting-points.
- Solid, easy-to-assemble laptop stand for DJs
- Secure construction, yet portable, and collapsible with low-weight design
- Fast to assemble or disassemble
- Comes with a zippered, protective case for convenience in transport
(please note: laptop not included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.