Presonus Eris E4.5 Active Studio Monitors, Pair
Presonus Eris E4.5 Active Studio Monitors, PairDetails
Product Ref: 49788View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
PreSonus's Eris E 4.5 Studio Monitors offer fantastic, high quality sound thanks to the low frequency Kevlar transducers, low mass silk dome tweeters, professional acoustic adjustment controls and responsive class AB amplification. On top of this the Eris E 4.5's are made with top rate components and constructed to a high standard to give a professional finish to these superb monitors.
The Eris E 4.5 by PreSonus allows you to adapt to any studio enviroment whether its your own home studio or you simply want to take your monitors anywhere you go, this is made possible by the fact these monitors are both lightweight and compact making them simple to transport. As well as this they feature acoustic space control that allows you to customise the sound your getting to the genre and room type.
The Eris E 4.5 feature 3 different audio inputs allowing you to feed audio to your monitors from an interface, mixer, media player, or almost any other line level source.
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 50 watt Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier 'soft start' feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced ¼ " TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- HF Amplifier Power: (not biamped)
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- LF Driver: 4.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 6.42" (163 mm)
- Depth: 7.09" (180 mm)
- Height: 9.45" (241 mm)
- Weight: 13 lb. (5.9 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.