Rode M3 Condenser Microphone, Black
Rode M3 Condenser Microphone, BlackDetails
Studio and Location Multi Powered Condenser Microphone. The M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded.
Product Ref: 10730View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be used in the studio, on stage or on location. The M3 is great as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter, selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield, stand mount and case and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.
"The M3 is hard to fault. It's versatile, projects an open midrange tone... and comes shipped as a total package that's competitively priced." Audio Technology
"A well engineered microphone that is capable of handling just about anything, with a remarkable degree of competence for the price." Sound on Sound Magazine
"The RØDE M3 offers respectable performance for studio recording, live applications and recording direct to a computer." Huw Price, Music Tech Magazine
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 73 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 21 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: +9.22dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 390gm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.