Roland RH-A30 Headphones
Roland RH-A30 HeadphonesDetails
The Roland RH-A30 is an open-air-type headphone for musicians who do not want total isolation from surrounding sounds.
Product Ref: 12370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Roland RH-A30s are particularly well suited for musicians who require high-quality headphone monitoring while retaining the ability to hear other instruments and monitors onstage during a live performance. For maximum comfort during extended sessions, the RH-A30?s ear pads have been newly designed.
Roland RH-A30 main features include:
Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality capable of handling the latest electronic digital music instruments Contains a newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet for a full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges Able to reproduce fast attack transients Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate; soft ear pads provide comfort for prolonged periods 3.4m straight cable with converter plug for 1/4" or mini jacks (gold-plated plug and jacks)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.