Roland SYR-E84 Eurorack Case
Roland SYR-E84 Eurorack CaseDetails
The Roland SYR-E84 Eurorack Case is Roland's first Eurorack case, seamlessly integrating a rugged black aluminium enclosure and wooden side panels with a super-clean power supply that provides stable, low-noise power and reliable operation. The SYR-E84 has been designed specifically for modular instruments such as the Aira System-1m, Bitrazer and System-500, as well as other Eurorack modules from various manufacturers. This versatile Eurorack case can be used in either flat, angled or vertical positions, allowing you to adjust your setup to suit your performing environment, as well as offering easy stacking capabilities should you wish to expand your setup in the future.
Product Ref: 66486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 84HP Eurorack case with rugged aluminium construction and wooden side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a super-clean 2000mA power supply designed specifically for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and includes screws to allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Slant on the bottom corner of the case allows for angled positioning
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard against hazardous currents
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 12 V)
- Current Capacity: 2,000 mA: +12V, 300 mA: +5V, 500 mA: -12V
- Power Consumption: 30 W: +12V, 3 W: +5V, 10 W: -12V
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Eurorack installation screw x 40, 16-pin Eurorack power supply cable x 2, AC adaptor, Power cord
- Size & Weight: 481 mm, 18-15/16 inches
- Depth: 135 mm, 5-3/8 inches
- Height: 157 (H) mm, 6-3/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 2.4 kg, 5 lbs 5 oz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.