Samson C03 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Samson C03 Multi-Pattern Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 2576View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Exceptional Audio Quality
Samson C03 Multi-Patern Condenser Mic is designed to offer studio-quality recordings at an affordable pirce. The large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone features dual 19mm capsules with a 3-micron disaphragm with multiple pickup-patterns for added versatility. The smooth and transparent sound the microphone produces is thanks to its range of premium quality components and internal circuitry. The three pickup patterns include: Super Cardioid, Omni and Figure 8. Each pickup pattern is suited to a different application, as an example the Omni pickup pattern picks up sound from all direction, ideal for recording ensemble performance. The dual capsule features internal shock-mounts which helps to minimise any impact-damage for added durability. The extended frequency response allows you to record every nuance of the original sound, resulting in clear and high quality recordings.
Robust, Sleek Design
The Samson C03 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone features a Solid Die Cast construction with a metal grill for maximum durability. The durable yet sleek design is kept simple and streamlined for easy operation. The front panel of the microphone features a blue LED status light which indicates when the microphone is active. The front panel also features both the pickup pattern selector but it also features the switchable 10dB pad for added convenience. These parameters can be easily changed at the flick of a switch, allowiing you to easily access all the controls. Additionally the microphone can be mounted to a standard microphone stand by utilising the swivel mount adapter (included). The bottom of the microphone also features gold-plated XLR connectors for optimal signal quality, resulting in better recordings. The microphone comes complete with a carry case and swivle mount for added convenience.
- Switchable Supercardioid, Omni and Figure-8 pickup patterns
- Dual 19mm capsule design
- Switchable high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Carry Case & swivel mount included
- Optional SP01 shockmount available
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid/Fig. 8/Omni
- Frequency Response: 40~18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
- Rated Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 23 dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Max. SPL: 142 dB (THD≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
- Current Consumption: 7.0 mA
- Dimensions: 54 x 180 mm
- Weight: 460g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.