sE Electronics X1 A Condenser Microphone
sE Electronics X1 A Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The sE Electronics X1 A is the new entry point to sE's acclaimed X1 Series. The X1 A features a newly-developed acoustic design with a carefully selected condenser capsule, low noise electronics, an integrated windscreen, and a gold-plated XLR connector. Thanks to its carefully selected capsule it offers an even, well-balanced frequency response while the internal electronics exhibit better specifications and sound - on and off the test bench - than any other microphone in its class.
Product Ref: 80234View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Attenuation Pad & Low Cut Switch
The -20 dB pad switch provides extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums. The 100 Hz low-cut switch helps eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques (proximity effect).
Premium Quality and Finish
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 A's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise - and the high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
The integrated windscreen eliminates the need for an external pop filter, while also providing an extra layer of both safety and security for the all-important capsule.
- Capsule Type: 2/3'' Permanently-Biased Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: <50Ω
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dB)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB / 150dB (0dB / 20dB Pad, 0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dB (A)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB (A)
- Dynamic Range: 114dB / 134dB (0dB / 20dB Pad)
- Low Cut Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/Oct, Switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 20dB, Switchable
- Connectivity: 3-Pin Male XLR
- Power Requirement: +48V Phantom Power (IEC 61938)
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1KΩ
- Current Consumption: 4.0mA
- Dimensions: 58mm x 169mm / 2.28'' x 6.65'' (D x L)
- Weight: 390g / 13.8oz
In The Box
- 1 x X1 A Microphone
- 1 x Swivel Mic Clip
- Mic Stand Thread Adapter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.