Sennheiser e865S Condenser Microphone with Switch
Sennheiser e865S Condenser Microphone with SwitchDetails
The Sennheiser e865S is a fully professional super-cardioid vocal microphone that achieves new standard of quality and sound by utilizing the very best in condenser microphone technology. The e865S is highly sensitive and captures every tone in great detail, whether its quiet or loud, far away or right up close, the highly sensitive membrane picks up the finest vocal nuances and transmits even extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease. Also featuring a convenient noiseless on and off switch, providing you with greater control over your performance.
Product Ref: 6202View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Condenser Microphone Technology
The e865S is sensitive to every subtle detail of your tone. The microphone provides a clear sound whether you perform quietly, loud, far away or up close. The highly sensitive e865S picks up the finest nuances of sound to convey extreme dynamics into the signal chain with ease. The responsive condenser is suitable for studio purposes and the tough exterior makes it ideal for demanding live performances, and even includes a noiseless on and off switch to give you greater control over your sound.
Tough Exterior Protects Your Sound
The Sennheiser e865S condenser microphone can handle high sound pressure levels with its special pop-blast protection plate to shield the diaphragm and protect it from damage. Great for both recording and live applications, the rugged metal housing will protect the supercardioid condenser from the rigors of the road and studio, ensuring durability and reliable performance time and time again.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e865 Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Pouch
- Supercardioid condenser microphone for speech and vocals
- Natural reproduction with emphasized presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Distortion-free reproduction even at very high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High handling noise rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: ø 47 x 193 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight: 311 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 200 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom Powering: 12 - 48 V
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (aktiv): 150 dB
- Weight (Without Cable): 311 g
- Switch: Noiseless On/Off switch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.