Shure SM63LB LC Long Body Dynamic Microphone, Black
Shure SM63LB LC Long Body Dynamic Microphone, BlackDetails
The SM63LBB is ideal for remote interviews, sports broadcasts, and other situations where longer microphones are desirable.
SM63LBB - Black finish, 23 cm extended handle, cable not included
Product Ref: 23034View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63LB is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
The SM63LB uses a patented Shure shock mount system to minimize handling noise. It also includes a VERA-FLEXTM grille that protects against damage from a drop of up to 2 meters (6 ft.), and is impervious to dents, rust, corrosion, and moisture. An integral pop filter effectively reduces breath noise. The SM63LB also includes a two-stage windscreen accessory designed for outdoor use.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture.
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise.
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63LB and SM63LBB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56,5 dBV/Pa / 1,5 mV/Pa
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.