SubZero Tube Microphone
SubZero Tube MicrophoneDetails
The SubZero Tube Microphone is an attractive and great sounding microphone, made from high quality components. Inspired by the finest tube microphones of the 1950s and 1960s, this mic has a similar retro design and look, and a comparable sound and performance, but at a fraction of the price of the originals.
Product Ref: 53307View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Tube Microphone
Using the finest quality materials, this microphone uses precision machined Brass for the microphone body and capsule, presented in a striking blue finish, which is complimented by a polished Nickel grill and trim. The microphone has a very solid feel, offering superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
The included retro style shockmount is fantastic in allowing precise positioning of the mic, while reducing any unwanted vibrations and handling noise, which allows for a very clean and professional isolated sound.
Featuring a transformer coupled tube circuitry based on famous vintage European designs and a hand selected Russian made 6072A tube, along with dual 32mm gold spluttered thin Mylar capsules, 9 selectable polar patterns and -10dB pad and 80Hz roll off switches, this mic offers a classic warm tube sound.
The SubZero Studio Microphone Series are designed to offer true professional performance, equal to that of famous brands in both specifications and quality, but at a fraction of the price. With a range of condenser, USB, ribbon and valve microphones, SubZero offer great value studio essentials.
- SubZero Tube Microphone
- SubZero Custom Shockmount
- SubZero TPS-1 Multi-Pattern Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Padded Aluminium Case
- Type: Tube-Type True Condenser
- Capsule: Dual-sided 32mm centre-terminated gold spluttered Mylar (6 micron)
- Polar Patters: 9 Patterns selectable at TSP-1 Power Supply
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000HZ +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance:
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (0.5 THD @ 1000HZ) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -38dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- High Pass Switch: 80 HZ 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Studio Vocals
- Acoustic Guitar
- Drum Overheads
- Room Mic
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.