Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier Mic
Tascam DR-10CS Recorder for Sennheiser Lavalier MicDetails
Product Ref: 52836View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Tascam DR-10CS connects to your Sennheiser lavalier microphone to create a compact recording system that is ideal suited to events where mobility is needed such as weddings, TV and theater productions
The DR-10CS recorder features both input and output connections, allowing the device to be used either standalone, or with a wireless transmitter. When used with a transmitter, the unit acts as a backup to protect against wireless dropouts during recording.
Recording features include auto-gain and a low-cut filter for simple setup. The DR-10CS's dual recording feature records a safety track of your audio at a lower level, so you have a backup in case of distortion. When multiple units are used, an infrared signal can synchronize settings between recorders.
- Micro Linear PCM Recorder for Wireless Beltpacks
- 48kHz/24-bit mono digital recording
- Uses standard microSD/microSDHC card media (up to 32GB)
- Dual Recording feature captures a safety track in case of distortion
- Hold function prevents accidentally switching off the recorder (All keys cannot operate during recording)
- Limiter and low-cut filter on input
- Auto gain control
- Records BWF file timestamped with time of day clock
- Time Track increment function writes new track after a preset amount of time. (There is on/off setting, but the time is 15 minutes fixed when turn it on)
- OEL display for easy visibility in any light condition
- More than 8hours recording on a single AAA battery
- Settings can be created with text file on PC and transferred to DR-10CS via USB connection
- Recording Media: microSD card (64 MB to 2 GB), microSDHC card (4 to 32 GB)
- SD Card Slot: Push-Push type (Guard cover mounted)
- Recording Format: WAV (BWF)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Channels: 1 (mono)
- Analog Audio Input: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) TRS jack with screw-lock (For Sennheiser lavalier microphones)
- Mic Input: Mic Input Gain: Low, Mid, High
- Headphones: 1/8'' (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack (dual mono operation)
- USB Connector: Micro-B type (4 pin) Maximum Output: USB 2.0 high speed mass storage
- Power: 1x AAA battery (alkaline or NiMH) USB bus power
- Battery Operating Time: Alkaline Battery (EVOLTA): About 10 hours
- RTC Battery: 1x lithium (soldered in)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2 x 2.2 x 1'' (52 x 55.6 x 24.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (63 g) with batteries, 1.8 oz (51 g) without batteries
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.