Tascam DR-22WL Hand-Held Recorder with WiFi
Tascam DR-22WL Hand-Held Recorder with WiFiDetails
Product Ref: 51890View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Quality Condenser Microphones
The Tascam DR-22WL Hand-Held Recorder features a pair of studio quality microphones containing cardioid condenser capsules mounted in acoustically-tuned housings and arranged in a true X Y position for detailed imaging and phase coherence. The DR-22WL's ability to record up to 120 dB SPL means that a volume level 20 times higher than the 105dB SPL maximum sound pressure of a movie theater can be captured without clipping, making this hand held recorder ideal for sound effects gathering.
Innovative Scene Dial
An easy to use 8 position scene dial provides a quick, simple way to optimize recording for various scenarios. Manual mode allows greater control by letting you to dial in your own settings however you like.
Scene selection includes: Easy, Loud, Music, Instrument, Interview, Manual, Overdub/Airdub, Play Function.
Remote WiFi Control
The Tascam DR-22WL features revolutionary WiFi control by creating a network with your iOS or Android device. The free DR Control app allows recording to be started and stopped, and can be used to check and adjust input levels. Any of the recording features on the DR-22WL can be controlled over Wi-Fi without ever touching the device.
WiFi transmission range is up to 20m, far beyond the reach of infrared remotes. The recorder can be placed wherever the recording sounds best, then plug headphones into your phone to stream and listen to the recording in near real time.
In addition to remote control, the DR-22WL allows wireless transfer of recordings to your smartphone or PC. Upload recordings to Soundcloud via the DR Control app then publish that link to social media or share via email.
- Scene Dial Presets
- Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
- Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
- Recorded audio can be posted directly to SoundCloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
- Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
- High sound pressure design captures levels up to 120dB SPL
- 128×128 graphic LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
- RoHS certified
- Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
- Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
- Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
- 4GB microSD card is included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.