Universal Acoustics Mercury Deep Bass, 600 x 200mm, Qty 4 (Charcoal)
Universal Acoustics Mercury Deep Bass, 600 x 200mm, Qty 4 (Charcoal)Details
The Universal Acoustics Mercury Deep Bass is a highly sophisticated absoption tile that is designed to absorb and prevent the reverberation of ultra low frequencies in a range of different proffesional and home locales. Manufactured in the UK, the Mercury Deep Bass can be mounted on wall surfaces or behind audio equipment.
Product Ref: 37455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mercury Deep Bass comes with the stylish peaks and troughs design that characterises Universal Acoustics' Mercury range. The Mercury Deep bass is designed specifically to trap and absorb sound in difficult corners and is made from the high density polythene foam that provides both excellent safety from fire hazards and high audio performance. The product conforms to the UL94 HFI specifications and has an average Noise Reduction Coefficient of 86%
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam
- Includes: 4 x Universal Acoustics Mercury Deep Bass (600 x 600 x 200mm), charcoal
- Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside 50 and 100 mm tiles
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive Space Mist spray adhesive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.