Archer Double Bass Bow 3/4 size, By Gear4music
Archer Double Bass Bow 3/4 size, By Gear4musicDetails
High quality double bass by Archer, French style, suitable for 3/4 and 4/4 size instruments.
Product Ref: 10766View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An extremely well-specified, reliable French style bow, and a great upgrade for any of our non-Archer instruments.
- Octagonal pernambuco bow with horsehair
- Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
- Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
- Fully mounted and lined round heel ebony frog with abalone slide and abalone Paris eye
- Bone tip
Archer String Instruments by Gear4musicThis range of string instruments was launched by Gear4Music.com in 2007 with a range of premium quality Violins, Cellos, Violas and Double Basses. Archer instruments by Gear4Music are built by carefully selected master craftsmen, who have many years of experience constructing top quality instruments. As a result all of our Archer instruments are built to precision and finished immaculately. By providing our team with the finest solid pieces of Canadian Spruce and Maple, we ensure that these instruments have a full bodied sound that you would expect of a premium quality instrument. All Archer instruments come as a package, which includes an instrument, bow, hard case and rosin. With all these items included, the performer can begin playing straight away. The Archer by Gear4Music instruments are renowned for their superior sound and offer the performer with a rich and responsive tone. They will reward any player with a timbre that will blend in to any orchestra or ensemble. Immaculate style and finishes provide the final flourish to these carefully crafted instruments. Archer strings will continue to raise the bar for both quality and price.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.