Bagpipes by Gear4music, Half Size Royal Stewart
Bagpipes by Gear4music, Half Size Royal StewartDetails
A great quality set of half sized bagpipes with full tunable drones and chanter. Presented in a Royal Stewart Tartan with imitation ivory mounts and aluminium trims, these bagpipes have the authentic look, just in a more manageable size, making them perfect for younger or smaller players. Comes complete with drone and chanter reeds, as well as a convenient carry case.
Product Ref: 47153View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
These Half Size Bagpipes are a dream to play at a great price. Made from high grade polished Rosewood, the bagpipes produce a lush resonant tone with plenty of depth and projection. Imitation ivory mounts and aluminium trims ensure stability and along with the Royal Stewart tartan top off the authentic look.
Half the size of standard sized bagpipes, these pipes are perfect for smaller players, and are a lot more manageable for beginners. Despite their smaller size, they are still full functioning bagpipes with tunable drones and working chanter, making them ideal for younger players or beginners.
Each tenor and bass drone can be adjusted for tuning, and assembly is simple making them ideal for the beginner. The Bagpipes come complete with all drone and chanter reeds, as well as a convenient carry case.
- Complete Bagpipe set including chanter, tenor and bass drones
- Half sized for smaller players
- Polished Rosewood construction
- Nickel brass and imitation ivory mounts
- Tunable drones
- Sheepskin bag
- Complete with reeds
- Carry case included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.