Buffet R13 Prestige A Clarinet
Buffet R13 Prestige A ClarinetDetails
The Buffet R13 Prestige A Clarinet is the perfect choice for discerning players who desire an instrument that can maintain professional qualities and high performance standards. The R13 Prestige Clarinet features an unstained grenadilla wood body which is carefully selected for its acoustic and aesthetic characteristics. Carefully assembled, adjusted and tested by expert technicians, the Buffet R13 prestige produces a rich tone in all registers along with a dark, full sound. The R13 clarinet comes supplied with a ligature and cap, plus a genuine leather hardshell case featuring secure locking latches.
Product Ref: 76512View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Please Note: If you don't already have one, you'll need to purchase a mouthpiece separately for use with this clarinet. Choose from our clarinet mouthpiece selection here.
Legacy of the R13
Originally designed in 1955 by the reputable Robert Carree, this clarinet became a huge hit in the USA before becoming a favourite among many professional clarinetists and experienced amateur musicians. What entices musicians to this instrument is its focused and rich tone combined with its ability to play throughout all registers evenly. It is also extremely versatile, meaning it can be played in a number of genres, from orchestras, military bands and jazz.
The Buffet R13 Prestige uses unstained grenadilla wood that is found from african blackwood. This is then treated to produce a body that has a fantastic tone and projection, but also has durability. The poly-cylindrical bore of this clarinet has been manufactured using the Buffet Crampon method, which includes many years of expertise and knowledge.
If you buy a Buffet clarinet then you are purchasing one of the best designed and manufactured clarinets on the market. The stainless steel rods and pivot screws are silver plated to provide strength, durability and a stylish look. The keywork has been cold forged and plated in copper and then silver plated after. This gives a smoother finish and a longer lasting set of materials. The waterproof GT pads meet undercut tone holes to create a fantastic seal and a sound that is full of tone. After all this, the instrument is adjusted and tuned to precise measurements by expert technicians before it leaves the factory.
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Standard Eb/Ab Lever
- Combination Gortex Pads (100% Waterproof and Breathable)
- Key Of: Bb
- Tuning: 440 Hz
- Bore: Poly-Cylindrical
- Bell: Prestige
- Keys: 18
- Rings: 6
- Springs: Needle Springs, Flat Springs
- Body: Unstained Grenadilla Wood
- Tenons: Metal-Capped
- Keywork: Silver-Plated
- Keywork and Mechanics: Forged Keys, Copper and Silver
- Springs: Blue Steel
- Pads: Leather and Natural Cork
- Double Attache Case
- Buffet Ligature
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.