Coppergate Intermediate Tenor Horn, by Gear4music
Coppergate Intermediate Tenor Horn, by Gear4musicDetails
The Coppergate Intermediate Tenor Horn is suited to the advancing musician. Featuring a Rose Brass leadpipe and a traditionally shaped body, this instrument not only looks great but plays well. The top sprung piston valves have been made from Cupronickel, which gives improved action and longevity. Included with this tenor horn is a high quality mouthpiece and a moulded hard foam case.
Product Ref: 36161View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traditional Shape and Modern Design
This tenor horn combines the traditional shape (or wrap) of a British style tenor horn with modern techniques to produce accurate intonation and a warm tone. The Rose Brass leadpipe is sent round the back of the valve block in to the 3rd valve. This not only allows for an accessible water key on the leadpipe, but also makes the instrument more compact and therefore easier to hold. The top sprung piston valves have been made from Cupronikel, which is extremely resistant to rust and will ensure the instrument lasts a long time.
Everything You Need
The Coppergate Tenor Horn comes as a complete package. The included high quality mouthpiece is fantastic for beginners to start learning the tenor horn. Featuring a medium sized cup and medium/large bore, this mouthpiece aids a more mellow sound, but with the potential for a rich tone at loud volumes. The included hard foam canvas case securely holds the tenor horn and can be carried easily with the carry handles or with the included shoulder straps. The outside pocket is suitable for accessories or smaller music books.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe Material: Rose Brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Valve and Slide Material: Cupronickel
- Bell Diameter: 203mm (8 inches)
- Bore Diameter: 11.6mm (0.459 inches)
- Valves: 3 Curponickel (top sprung piston)
- Lyre Box: Included
- Water Keys: 4 (leadpipe, 1st valve, 3rd valve, tuning slide)
- Key: Eb
- Lightweight Hard Foam Case with Shoulder Straps
- High Quality Mouthpiece
Coppergate Brass Instruments by Gear4musicThis brass range was launched in 2007 by Gear4music.com and is named after the historical street within York's city walls. As a street famed for its heritage of Viking craftsmanship, the Coppergate name embodies the same principles of skill and patience that goes into each Coppergate instrument. Coppergate brass instruments are elegant and refined. They are hand-crafted to exact specifications and they offer a professional level of quality and playability. With a range that covers trumpets, cornets, tenor and baritone and French horns, euphoniums, trombones and tubas, Coppergate offers a diverse selection of premium brass instruments that enable performers to step to the next level of music. Coppergate instruments offer power and projection that retain their rounded tonal character, making them a choice instrument for the discerning musician. Blending traditional assembly techniques with contemporary manufacturing technology, Coppergate by Gear4music brass instruments offer an unprecedented level of quality and consistency.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.