Elkhart 200TBFG Intermediate Bb/F Trombone
Elkhart 200TBFG Intermediate Bb/F TromboneDetails
This Intermediate Tenor Horn by Elkhart is a great step up instrument for performers looking to upgrade to the next level of playing. The Traditional British design makes it a brilliant inclusion in brass and wind band scenarios, where it will blend in seamlessly.
Product Ref: 36262View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Traditional DesignThe way in which the instrument has been bent and moulded gives the Elkhart Trombone a more traditional character in comparison to many other horns on the market at the moment. This gives the horn a mellow tone, but offers the correct resistance to give a musical and expressive performance of whatever piece the performer plays. The slightly more compact design makes the instrument easy and comfortable to hold.
Closed Wrap Design
The Closed Wrap Design for the F attachment of this trombone provides a traditional feel, which provides stability to the notes when using the trigger on the trombone. it is also a more protected method of tubing, where the open wrap, which stretches beyond the tuning slide, is vulnerable to denting.
Also with the Trombone is a lightweight case, which includes a shoulder strap and carry handle. This makes the tenor horn very easy to transport to concerts and rehearsals. The trombone also includes a mouthpiece, which has been specifically designed for the Elkhart instrument.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Extended Trigger Function: F Trigger, Closed Wrap
- Key: Bb and F
- Mouthpiece: Elkhart Trombone Mouthpiece
- Case: Lightweight Trombone Case with Shoulder Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.