KORG SY-1D SyncDancing Synchronized Dance Music Player
KORG SY-1D SyncDancing Synchronized Dance Music PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 78807View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Synchronised For Dance Performance
The KORG SY-1D SyncDancing Synchronized Dance Music Player is a versatile dance music player designed for professional dancers from ballroom to dance groups. Its unique functionality allows you to synchronise your unit with another via infared tempo synchronisation allowing you and your dance partner to hear the same rhythm/song while dancing. This allows you to both stay in time and hear the music at the exact same time, which is paramount to dancers who need to synchronise their step to the music. There is also a built-in voice count, which will count you in, perfect for beginners or practicing.
Built-In Songs, Rhythms and Beats
The metronome itself features a varied range of rhythms and beats, ranging In tempo from 30-252 bpm. You can also set the beat in the range of 0-9 beats and choose the rhythm settings, ideal for varying time signatures. You can also omit beats from the rhythms for added versatility, perfect for different song styles, genres and time signatures. Additionally the SyncDancing Music Player features twenty standard ballroom dance songs built-in to get you started, allowing you to practise routines with ease. Each of the internal dance songs were created by a professional arranged who produces music for ballroom dance.
Jog Switch Control
One of the most convenient features of the Korg SY-1D SyncDancing Synchronized Dance Music Player is the ‘Jog Switch’ feature on the side of the units body. This ‘Jog Switch’ control allows you to change the settings of the SY-1D without having to remove it from your ear. This allows you to make changes to your beats, rhythms and tempo on the fly. The side of the body features mode select, power button, sync/mute button and a LCD displays which shows you all the relevant information you need such as tempo and rhythm.
Operating Time & Accessories
The compact yet robust design of the Korg SY-1D means its ideal to take with you anywhere you go, plus it provides up to 100 hours of continuous operating using a coin-type lithium battery. Another useful feature is the memory backup function which remembers the tempo and other settings even when the power is off. This allows you to retain your previous settings once you turn the unit back on. Additionally the SY-1D comes complete with a well-cushioned ear pad for added comfort plus a carrying case that neatly stores the SyncDancing Player, the battery and the ear pad.
- Practise dancing while listening to the rhythm or song directly in your ear
- Twenty standard balroom dance songs are built-in
- Built-in voice count is useful for lessons
- Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for multi-person practice sessions
- A wide variety of beats and rhythms
- Use the jog swtich to set the tempo intuitively
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
- Extended operating time and memory backup
- Ear pad and carrying case included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.