Lyre Harp by Gear4music
Lyre Harp by Gear4musicDetails
The lyre harp is one of the oldest known musical instruments dating back to ancient Greece. The lyre harp is built on a flat handheld body made from carefully hand carved Maple. The eight steel strings create a clear and rich tone. Included with this harp is a gig bag and tuning handle.
Product Ref: 55081View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Hand Carved Maple Body
The Lyre Harp has been from a high quality Maple, which makes the instrument long lasting and durable to any knocks it might receive. The instrument has been carefully hand carved to give beautiful decorations to the instrument. The Maple soundboard with 'F hole' style sound holes gives a full bodied and resonant sound.
8 Steel Strings
The lyre harp includes high quality steel strings, which give a crisp and resonant sound to the harp. This eight string diatonic set up spans over 1 octave, allowing for a large variety of lyre repertoire to be played. The top tuners can allow for tuning in to any key using the included tuning lever.
- Pitch range: 8 Notes
- Construction: Solid Maple, Engraved
- Strings: Steel
- Sound Board: Maple, Treble and Bass Sound Holes
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.