Primavera 90 Cello Outfit, 1/2 With Accessory Pack
Primavera 90 Cello Outfit, 1/2 With Accessory PackDetails
Product Ref: 80973View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Primavera 90 Series
The Primavera 90 Cello Series includes all you could need from a beginner instrument. The body of the instrument has been made from maple and spruce wood, which gives a full and resonant sound. Featuring rosewood pegs, a metal alloy tailpiece with fine tuners and ebonised hardwood. The violin looks, feels and sounds just like a professionals but is lightweight and easy to use.
Everything You Need
The Primavera CF015N-1/2 Pack includes a range of accessories that makes it possible for advanced players and avid musicians to begin their journey straight out of the box.
Accessory Bundle Features
- Alice Cello String Set, 1/2 (Includes A, D, G, C)
- Non Slip Cello Endpin Stop by Gear4music
- Music Stand by Gear4music, Black
- Team Strings Cello Tuition Book and CD
- Cello Rosin by Gear4music
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
Gear4music MS01BK Music Stand Features
- Height Adjustable
- Fitted Page Holders
- Black Finish
- Sturdy Feet
- Folds for Compact Storage
Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner Specifications
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz), C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- "A" Calibration: 440Hz
- Accuracy: +/-0.5 Cents
- Automatic Power: Off After 5 Minutes
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V (AAA)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 98 x 50 x 15mm
Primavera Cello Specifications
- Body: Hand Carved Maple and Spruce
- Fingerboard: Ebonised Hardwood
- Tuning Pegs: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Metal Alloy with Fine Adjusters
- Bridge: Maple
- Topnut: Ebony
- Strings: Steel
- Size: 1/2
- Included Accessories: Padded Gig Bag with Shoulder Straps, Hardwood Bow with Half Mounted Ebony Frog and Rosin
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.