Stentor Conservatoire Cello Outfit 1/2
Stentor Conservatoire Cello Outfit 1/2Details
The Stentor Conservatoire 1/2 size cello is an advanced student model, designed for those who are moving up the grades and need a high quality instrument without paying a fortune. Hand carved from attractive solid tonewoods, the cello is supplied with a full mounted wood bow and a deluxe lightweight oblong case.
Product Ref: 40117View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Conservatoire cello has a solid spruce top and solid flamed maple back and ribs. The beautiful grain of the flamed maple is highlighted by the special formula varnish for an attractive finish. The solid maple neck features an ebony fingerboard and pegs for excellent stability.
The cello doesn?t just come on its own. Included in the pack are a case and a bow. The hard case offers comprehensive protection from being knocked and has shoulder straps to make carrying it around really easy. The bow is made from a fully mounted ebony frog and includes natural white horsehair attached to a solid hardwood bow.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Flamed Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Construction: Finely Hand Carved
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bow: Full Mounted Wood Horsehair Bow with Ebony Frog
- Case: Deluxe Moulded Lightweight Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.