Tom and Will 3/4 Cello Gig Bag, Navy and Grey
Tom and Will 3/4 Cello Gig Bag, Navy and GreyDetails
The Tom and Will cello gig bag for 3/4 sized instruments in navy and grey finish is the perfect case for musicians on the go. Featuring a lightweight design with shoulder straps, the case is not only easy to carry but will protect your case with ease. Featuring loads of accessory storage space, this cello bag is a single storage solution.
Product Ref: 48017View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The shoulder straps included with the case provides excellent portability of the cello. Whether travelling to lessons, rehearsals or performances, the shoulder straps or carry handle will enable you to carry this case cover around effortlessly. Alternatively, a carry handle has been placed on the top of the case for easy carrying.
Bags of Room
This gig bag has been designed for the transport of any 3/4 size cello with minimal effort and plenty of padding. Inside the case, there is a plush padded interior to protect the instrument. There are also pockets on the exterior of the bag, suitable for accessories such as rosin and tuners. This is a handy extra for the musician on the go.
- Straps/Handles: Shoulder Straps and Carry Handle
- Padding: Padded Interior
- Colour: Grey and Navy
- External Pocket: Included
- Suitable For: Nearly all 3/4 Cellos
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.