Trevor James TJ10X Mk IV Student Flute
Trevor James TJ10X Mk IV Student FluteDetails
The Trevor James TJ10XIV premium quality flute is a fantastic choice for a new beginner or for returning players. The silver plated Trevor James flute offers great value for money and is recommended by teachers worldwide in order for the student to take their grades.
Product Ref: 39930View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Headjoint Features
The Trevor James 10X Mk IV has a larger bore making the instrument freer blowing. This is ideal for new students or the returning player as this enables a rich tone straight away. This also makes achieving a full range of notes very easy in comparison to many student flutes on the market. The headjoint has a silver plated finish for a bright and controlled sound.
Fine care and attention has been implemented in the manufacturing of these flutes. All the fittings have been made for a tight fitting assembly. Double skinned pads give an extra airtight seal over the holes, meaning there's no chance of leaking air. As opposed to cork, this flute uses felt underneath the tail arms to give a longer lasting design.
Triple Plated Finish
The Trevor James 10X Flute has three layers of finishing, which is a unique design to the TJ brand. Firstly, a layer of flash copper coating is applied which precedes two layers of silver plating. This gives great durability to the instrument and means that the finish will last longer than a standard student flute.
- Body and Headjoint Material: Cupro-nickel Body
- Body and Headjoint Finish: Silver Plated
- Mechanisms: Split E and Offset G
- Toneholes: Drawn
- Key: C (A = 442Hz)
- Case: Wooden Case with Fabric Coating & Shoulder Strap
- Headjoint: Silver Plated Headjoint suitable for Students
- Cleaning Rod: Suitable for Quick Maintenance
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.