Vandoren Optimum Eb Clarinet Ligature
Vandoren Optimum Eb Clarinet LigatureDetails
The Vandoren Optimum Eb Clarinet Ligatures are more substantial than the Vandoren M/O ligatures adding weight and depth to the sound. They are equipped with a system that provides a tight secure fit which allows the reed to vibrate freely. The optimum comes with 3 pressure plates which enable the player to modify how the reed is held in place, to enhance or aid the performer to achieve their desired tone. Suitable for both jazz and classical playing.
Product Ref: 63792View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Vandoren's Optimum Ligatures Series
Whether playing classical or jazz, the Optimum Ligature's 3 pressure plates will accommodate your style. Number one offers a rich, colourful sonority which produces great resonance. Pressure along the fibre of the reed facilitates an unbelievable blowing ease. Incredible ease of articulation. Number two is more compact, centred sonority, smooth even sound and extraordinary blowing ease. Finally number three vibrates in total freedom, producing a very flexible sound. Greater ease of expression. This ligature would be suitable for an intermediate or professional player, looking for a top-quality ligature to facilitate great ease of expression, with freedom.
- Quick and Precise Tightening
- 3 Interchangeable Pressure Plates to Adjust the Sound
- Expression with Freedom
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.