Yamaha YSL354SE Student Trombone, Silver
Yamaha YSL354SE Student Trombone, SilverDetails
Product Ref: 24707View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha orchestral instruments represent quality and durability to musicians around the world, building on a reputation reaching back into the 19th Century. Yamaha's beginner instrument range is respected as a superb introductory range for those who are serious about making progression in their musical abilities.
The Yamaha YSL354SE Student Trombone, Silver is built to be reliable and long-lasting, with a yellow brass body bound with nickel-silver braces to ensure durability. The response is quick, the intonation accurate, and the sound both rich and full. Care has been taken to give the Standard Model excellent balance while playing, and this will combine with the resonant sound to give the beginner a solid start to learning and exploring the instrument.
Features & Specifications:
- Slide lock: Keeps the slide locked in place and keeps it from accidentally falling
- Mouthpipes: Acoustically designed for precise intonation and greater blowing control
- Comprehensively Balanced: Balanced design ensures even weight distribution
- Case: Yamaha Case Included.
- Level: Standard
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 12.7mm (0.500")
- Bell Diameter: 204.4mm (8")
- Body Finish: Silver Plated
- Bell: Yellow brass
- Inner Slide: Nickel Silver
- Outer slide: Nickel Silver
- Mouthpiece: 48
- Case: SLC-200
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.