Yamaha YSS475II Bb Soprano Saxophone
Yamaha YSS475II Bb Soprano SaxophoneDetails
The Yamaha YSS-475II Saxophone offers developing musicians a range of articulate tones. Based on the Custom EX series, the YS-475II benefits from a one piece neck and an all brass body to produce clear, warm tones with a smooth projection. The custom Bb spatula key design encourages the correct holding technique, whilst having a naturally comfortable feel. The keys have a light and responsive feel which is ideal for long, faster pieces. The saxophone is finished in a classic polish and features a laser engraving for a stunning aesthetic.
Product Ref: 9366View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Of all the common sizes, the soprano has the highest pitch. They offer a distinct ringing sound that functions best as part of an ensemble. The Yamaha YSS475II is a prime example of a soprano saxophone with mature tones. This model produces bright, resonant tones with distinctly focused high frequencies. The high quality keys make sure that the notes produced have an accurate voicing. For members of brass and orchestral ensembles, the YSS475II is a practical soprano saxophone.
- Key: Bb
- Neck: Straight, One Piece
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F, High F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Clear Lacquered Brass
- Ligature: Clear Lacquered Brass
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad: Waterproof Leather
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Pivot Screw: Bullet Point
- Mounting: Heat Welded
- Finish: Gold Baked Epoxy Lacquer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.