Yamaha YTR8335LA Xeno Bb Custom Pro Trumpet, Silver Plated
Yamaha YTR8335LA Xeno Bb Custom Pro Trumpet, Silver PlatedDetails
The YTR-8335 has a heavy weight configuration and medium-large bore size which provides a rich strong tone. This amazing pro-level trumpet is handcrafted, with craftsmen taking time and effort to ensure that the instrument meets the highest requirements of the exceptional players who use this instrument.
Product Ref: 72039View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Xeno Series
The Xeno series draws together a map of craftsmanship that involves the design, advanced technology and the experience, talent and dreams of honoured artists from all over the world. The trumpets in this series are here to inspire their players with the incredible power and projection that they produce. Together with their redefined resistance and response these trumpets have great tonal flexibility. Xeno trumpets continue to develop towards their artists' needs in order to be the ideal musical instruments on the market.
Traditional Bell Manufacturing
The bell is made using a slow, professional and handmade procedure of careful hammering, spinning and bending of the one piece bell in to an exact shape. This procedure is only done on the custom models but provides a wonderfully rounded sound and a meticulous finish.
Top Class Valve Casings
All of the holes have been precisely carved out to ensure consistent playability from each of the valves. The valve casing is carefully placed into a jig and put inside a blast furnace to provide complete perfection to the casing. From there, they are bored a very small amount to prevent any unwanted scraping and to provide the perfect action when playing.
The Yamaha YTR8335 range of trumpets come with a special professional mouthpiece. The heavy and tapered design of the mouthpiece allows for a more centred air flow. This series is the first production of mouthpieces to be made from pure sterling silver, which offers an expressive tone at all extremes of volumes.
For more information on the Yamaha Custom Pro Trumpets view the video below;Yamaha YTR8335LA Xeno Trumpet
YTR8335LA Trumpet Specifications
- Body Finish: Silver-Plated
- Weight: Medium
- Bell Diameter: 127mm (5")
- Bore Size: 11.65mm (0.459")
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key: Bb
- Included Accessories: Yamaha Pro Custom Hard Case & TR-14B4 Signature Mouthpiece
TR-14B4 Mouthpiece Specifications
- Throat: 3.65mm
- Rim Depth: Semi-Shallow
- Rim Diameter: 16.85mm
- Rim Thickness: Standard
- Backbore: Semi-Narrow
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.