Laney AH40 Compact Audiohub, 40W
Laney AH40 Compact Audiohub, 40WDetails
an 8-inch driver is backed by a built-in 3-channel pre-amp with graphic EQ. Most instruments are accomodated via XLR, CD and jack inputs. The AH40 is perfect for those looking for a complete, compact amplification solution.
Product Ref: 26574View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The AH40 is designed to accurately render electric guitars, keyboards, electric drumkits or microphones. The preamp features 3 channels, XLR and jack inputs, individual channel level controls and a master 5 Band Graphic EQ. The Master section includes a CD input, line out and a headphone socket. The AH40 features a carpet covered kickback cabinet fitted with a 8" customised driver and is protected by a steel kick grille.
Proud to be a British company, Laney were founded in 1967 by Lyndon Laney, with the mission statement to deliver to artists amplifiers with outstanding tone above all else. Since their beginnings Laney have ammassed fans around the world, mostly in the hard rock genre, including endorsees Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), and Adam Dutkiewicz and Joel Stroetzel Killswitch Engage.
- Power RMS: 40 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 8" Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input - 3.5mm stereo jack, Line Out
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.