Zildjian L80 Low Volume 348 Cymbal Box Set
Zildjian L80 Low Volume 348 Cymbal Box SetDetails
The Zildjian L80 Low Volume Set is the latest installment from Zildjian - providing a solution to the use of neoprene pads, mutes, and other dampening devices for cymbals that allow you to practice at a reasonable volume. How are you to actually know what you sound like when you can't hear or feel it? Through tireless research and development, a specialized pattern was achieved to provide the best of both worlds; musical sound and lower volume. This unique new playing experience from Zildjian delivers a quieter sound that's ideal for practice without losing the authentic feel of a Zildjian Cymbal.
Product Ref: 62925View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This innovative pattern that the L80 Set features is combined with a special proprietary alloy and an unique matt finish that enables the Low Volume Cymbal to have fewer high frequencies. During the research and development Zildjian used a sound level meter to the decibel levels of a traditional Zildjian cymbal with the new L80 cymbal, both played with consistent power. The results established that these new cymbals were up to 80 quieter than the traditional equivalent.
- 13'' L80 Low Volume Hi-Hat, Pair
- 14'' L80 Low Volume Crash
- 18'' L80 Low Volume Crash Ride
- Sounds and responds like a real acoustic cymbal
- Up to 80% less volume than traditional cymbals
- Play with any stick, mallet or technique
- Perfect for home practise and low volume rehearsals
- Series: Low Volume L80
- Hi-Hats: 1 x 13 Inch (Pair)
- Crash: 1 x 14 Inch
- Crash/Ride: 1 x 18 Inch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.