Radial Tonebone Switchbone ABY Switcher
Radial Tonebone Switchbone ABY SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 72832View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superior Audio Quality with Class-A Circuitry and Mid Boost
The Tonebone Switchbone features the same 100 discrete class-A buffering circuit as the critically acclaimed Radial JD7 Injector for an unparalleled sonic performance. Its top panel holds three footswitches:
- Switch 1 selects between amps A or B
- Switch 2 allows the combination of both amps
- Switch 3 is a built-in power booster
Augmented with Drag™ Control Load Correction
The Tonebone Switchbone ABY features Radial's Drag™ control load correction, so your pickups always detect the correct impedance load, just as if it were plugged directly into an amp. This means your guitar will always produce its rich, harmonic tone and no unwanted frequencies will be emphasized no matter what it's plugged in to next. It also allows longer cable runs of up to 15m (50') without noise.
Stage Ready and Rock Solid DurabilityThe Switchbone is constructed from 14 gauge steel along with the entirety of the Tonebone range, meaning you can silently switch between amps gig after gig with no damage or loss of quality. Its smart flashing LEDs mean you stay in control, letting you know which amp was selected last, and along with the option of silent tuning, makes the Switchbone the ideal selector to accompany you on the stage.
- Circuit type: 100 discrete class-A, hand inserted parts
- Input impedance: Variable with Drag™ control
- Output impendence: 10K Ω
- Drag™: Load correction circuit for pickups
- Output-1: Class-A buffered, direct
- Output-2: Class-A buffered, transformer isolated
- Power booster: Unity gain to +15dB
- Mid boost: +9dB @ 800Hz, +5dB @ 1kHz
- Tuner output: Buffered always-on ¼" jack
- Switching: Photocell assisted, 5m-sec rise time
- LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LED's
- Ground lift: Lifts ground at Output-2
- Polarity reverse: 180° (phase) reverse at Output 2
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
- Production: Made in Canada
- Power supply: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.