TC Electronic Shaker Mini Vibrato Pedal
TC Electronic Shaker Mini Vibrato PedalDetails
Product Ref: 47313View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With optimised headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. No matter if the pedal is on or off your dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TC Electronic have made a pedal that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand saving you valuable space on your pedal board. This small body still houses some of the world's greatest vibrato sounds as standard and features full TonePrint functionality.
TonePrint Signature Effects
TC Electronic have teamed up with some of the biggest names in rock to customise a series of Signature tones for you to explore - free of charge. TonePrint means you can cram a ton of great chorus tones into this compact pedal. You can use the TonePrint Editor to get full control over all effect behaviour. Check out the full list of TonePrint artists here.
From a subtle warble to Leslie sounds, Shaker Vibrato does what it can to liven things up! From the killer stock sound to an endless world of Toneprints, you've got everything you need to add some subtle vibes or kick up a storm!
- TonePrint enabled - load Shaker Mini Vibrato with your favourite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor to create your own custom vibrato pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Shaker Mini through the free TonePrint app for iPhone and Android.
- Ultra-small footprint - so wear tiny shoes!
- True-To-Tone: True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through.
- Put it in front of your amp or in the loop, Shaker Mini is equally awesome!
- Speed: Determines the speed of the effect, or how fast things are shaking.
- Depth: This controls how intense the effect is - a faint ring true to Hank Marvin or an undeniable, modern rumble.
- Ramp: Determine how much the effect 'ramps', i.e. goes from dry to total meltdown.
- Modern Classic Sounds From classic Leslie-type tones to thoroughly intense vibes, this pedal goes from classic to modern and everything in between.
- TonePrint-enabled: Load Shaker Vibrato with your favourite artist's vibrato tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor: Create your own custom vibrato pedal with the free TonePrint editor!
- Size Matters: Shaker Mini Vibrato has an ultra-small footprint - it will fit on any pedal board, even yours!
- True Bypass: True Bypass for zero tone colouration.
- Analog-Dry-Through Design: Keeps your tone yours. Never converts the dry signal, so you'll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
- All Signals Go: Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
- Requires 9V power supply at all times (sold separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.